Sunday, December 4, 2011

HAIR. we had a lot but now we just have a normal amount.

Jon Butler grew out an incredible beard for his Alaskan adventure in September. It was long. I liked it. but I like kissing him more so I told him he had to trim it a little. it was just taking over. kinda like the skittle feeder beard*.

This summer I got sick of never doing my hair. So I worked on some dread locks for awhile. from June to August they were looking almost legit but then I got pregnant and they were more maintenance than I could handle. THEN. I threw up in them and they touched the potty water. There is no coming back from that. So we chopped them off and I have short hairs now.

Matix got to have his first big boy haircut with Dave the Barber.
He did great and he looks great. and he felt like such a big boy he talked about it for days.

Rocko had a Trim in the garage. It was much needed but he didn't really enjoy himself. [disregard disgusting mirror]

So yep. We once had more hair than we do now. and it will be back
weirdest blog post yet.

*

No comments: