Saturday, January 7, 2012

P.S. I'm Pregnant

here's a barefoot and 6 months pregnant photo.
I don't think I have mentioned anything about it yet on the Blog.
Things are going swimmingly.
especially for the wee person in a sac of fluid in my belly.
Its a girl person this time.
I'm nervous.
but incredibly excited to have a daughter.
the boys were very cute when we told them it was a girl.
Dad suggested we name her Gwen.
and Max said, YES!, Pen-Gwen! so thats what we have been calling her.

Man, the boys are growing up so fast. and saying the best stuff.
The other day Max had a freak out at the table when we were coloring.
He thought his brain had run out of ideas. and he cried and was very stressed out....
"MOM, I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS!!! MY BRAIN RAN OUT OF ALL ITS IDEAS!!!."
we sat together for a minute and I whispered we just have to wait and an idea will come, so lets wait...
He dried the tears from his cheek and sure enough, an idea came and he started to draw Christmas trees.
It was a close call...but we made it through.

Rocko has been given the name Rooster.
He loves to Cock-a-doodle-doo around the house and he wakes up at the butt crack of dawn every morning so rooster suits him.
THe other day Grandpa said, "See ya Later Alligator."
and Rocko said, " I'm no Gator, I'M a Rooster!"
Too Cute!

I need to write down what they say more. I hope to be a little better at documenting.
So anyways, 6 months ago, I got pregnant and now the blog knows.

1 comment:

kate said...

hot mamma! 96 days to go!! wahoo!