Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Years and Snow







For the past 3 months the boys have been asking to go play in the snow,
Max will say, "Mom, I love to live in the desert but we should visit the snow."
Dave and Marilla invited us up to a cabin in Duck Creek for New Years Eve.
We were going to have it be an adult only party but then Max asked us again to go play in the snow.
We made arrangements and The Leishmans were awesome enough to let it be a full family deal.
It turned out they wanted to take their boys too. and no party is complete with out little Jettie Rogers. It was great to have it be everyone.. WE LOVED IT!
Tons of Food, Games, and crazy conversation. and we missed the countdown again because we were having too much fun. I love our Family. They are a riot.It was a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

kate said...

Ooh.. I love duck creek and miss it!! Looks like fun! Love that vid with Rocko. It reminds me of "Ralphie... I can't get up! I can't get up!"