Tuesday, March 6, 2012

BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED.


Does anyone remember this show? It was one of my faves to watch at my Grandma Kents while snuggling under mountains of blankets on the Hide-a-bed couch. Really, This is completely unrelated to the blog post. just a happy memory. oh and
I also wish Thomas the Train engines would stop running out of battery power, then I wouldnt have to steal the batteries from my camera. I havent blogged cuz I havent used my camera. I know thats a lame excuse. but for some reason the photos motivate me.
Here are a few snap shots from my phone. the quality is horrible but the memories have been made none the less.
So, did you know that
Jon Butler is the Bomb.
He had a bodacious rat-tail, but now has a pompadour.

He loves to recline with the dudes and watch The Colony and The Price is Right.

He has one last night class on Tuesday and Thursday and then he will have his Bachelors of Communications degree. In MAY he will begin his Masters program to become a school counselor from the University of Utah cuz he rocks and rolls. hes a busy man and we are so proud of him. finishing school and working fulltime is quite the load. but he's amazing and we love him!
For Valentines the boys made an awesome scavenger hunt for me that led to a cache of Diet Coke and Milk Duds, i was so happy.Our valentines gift to the boys were a Angry Bird and Perry the Platypus Hat. sometimes these hats double as Mario and Luigi hats.

One morning Max came into my room and asked, "When will I grow a moustache like Luigi"
We made it happen and went thrift store shopping for a red and green shirt with overalls.


I also snagged these $.50 little clogs for baby sister.

Im getting excited. and incredibly large. We've got another 6 weeks to fully cook this bun and Im exhausted. so exhausted, I wish I could just buy me some new batteries. Boom!

1 comment:

kate said...

you're cute. i love that happy little belly of yours (you really are still way tiny everywhere else lucky.)

glad you guys have been on fun adventures and what not! blog your guster story. :)