Thursday, March 22, 2012

This is my Party Hat!

*35 weeks = big Momma
Once again, title has nothing to do with the forth coming post. The Boys are in the tub right now and I just overheard Max saying that the wet washcloth dangling and dripping over his head is his party hat. He's cool.
I really love my boys.
We have been doing some pretty fun things together lately.
We went up north and got to ride the Trax Trains. and ride the glass elevators at the Salt Lake Library. It was soo exciting.


And we splashed at the Gateway


Also on this trip, Jon and I saw Guster with Matt and Whitney, Sadly I didnt take any photos. I didnt want to lug around my bag. The music was amazing and I had a perfect seat and I sat and sang and pretended I was just hanging out at Adam, Brian and Ryans house cuz in my mind they all live together and just jam every night and we are all best friends.

This week we visited a friends family farm. It also was a very magical experience. They chased chickens, and hunted eggs, and got real dirty and then they slept like rocks that night.









We have been riding bikes a lot too. and Rocko and Jetty have been eating crackers and splashing in gutter water.





the weather is just perfect and I hate to admit it but I have been such a hermit the past few months. Im fat and uncomfortable and totally boring. and that has got to change. A few more weeks and Baby Sister will be here. Hopefully we wont lose the nice Spring weather. I fear it will be blasted Hot soon. enough about the weather.

Back to me and Baby Growing... At the Guster show, a girl told me I was the cutest pregnant lady she had ever seen. Im sure if she saw me now though, that statement would be redacted. I have reached sweat pants and Jons old t-shirts phase. I lasted 230 days but I have caved and now I dont care what I look like. I JUST WANT TO BE COMFORTABLE!! Went to the Doc yesterday for my first "get IN my business" Exam. Im 50% effaced and almost a 2. today I have been cramping and contracting like crazy. Its starting to get real. Im so incredibly excited to have a little girl. I am nervous too but mainly excited and also super excited to never have to be pregnant again. I kinda suck at it. I don't know if its because I have two others kids to be chasing and caring for or if its different hormones cuz its a girl but this 3rd trimester has been really difficult. I have sciatic pains on my left side, and extremely bad heartburn. The B.H. contractions have been a lot more painful, oh and my stretch marks are insane.

I got a few with my boys but she has really done a number on me... I always feel guilty blogging about my woes...really its bearable and could be worse. Im blessed to have healthy babies and carry those babies full term so I shouldnt complain. Well I gotta go get children dressed in Jams. Rocko just climbed out of the tub and is crying and saying he's sorry and he will never do that to the banana again. I have no idea what that means so I should probably be paying attention to them?
*found out he flushed a little felt banana down the potty and is now broken hearted that banana will not be returning. Sorry buddy, if Momma would have only been a little faster with the blog post, banana may have been spared...

1 comment:

kate said...

You look darling! I can't believe "baby sister" only has a few weeks left to cook. That's rad!!

And I love the banana story!