Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gwendolyn Lace



Born at 11:42 am on Friday, April 6th 2012.
5 lbs. 11oz 18 in,
You are perfect and healthy. just a lot smaller than we expected.
I don't know why things happen like they do, but I know you were meant to come to me and I was meant to love you. Your Labor and Delivery was a lot different than your brothers. It was really really hard. but it was so totally worth it. It taught me and is still teaching me about Love and Patience and How amazing our bodies are. Its incredible how much we can not control, How much we arent supposed to and How we can do really hard things when we trust in our loved ones and our Heavenly Father. I will share the details soon. but for now I am going to snuggle you, then eat a turkey sandwich then we are going to take a nap. Happy Easter Weekend! and Welcome to the World Baby Gwenny Girl! I love you.
Love, Mom


p.s. your brothers are so excited you are here.

4 comments:

tifsong said...

i love the name gwendolynn. and i'm so happy for you. she's beautiful. you're beautiful.

Talent Sprouts said...

yayayya! I can't wait to hear all about it! We figured Friday was crazy, so we hope to see you all on Monday! Love her!!

The Stratton Family said...

She is perfect Lynd! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats again!
ps.. still LOVE the name!

kate said...

She really is so perfect (and this totally makes me tear up a bit.) What a great mom you are, Lou! I love that you finally have a gal pal to help out even out your gang.